kmode_exception_not_handled intelppm.sys

Se è mobile allora qui trova il suo posto ideale
dino

kmode_exception_not_handled intelppm.sys

Messaggio da dino »

Un amico ha questo errore con il suo notebook Windows 10: kmode_exception_not_handled intelppm.sys. Purtroppo si tratta di un BSOD e dopo di questo il sistema muore completamente e non riparte più.

Adesso ha formattato e reinstallato Windows 7 (vediamo come va nei prossimi giorni). A voi è mai successo? Avete una soluzione?

Fottemberg

Re: kmode_exception_not_handled intelppm.sys

Messaggio da Fottemberg »

Da quello che leggo è un errore derivato dai driver Intel, e non mi è mai capitato. O_o
PC: CoolerMaster MasterBox Q300P, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE, GIGABYTE B550M AORUS ELITE, 2x32GB Patriot Viper DDR4-3600, Asus Dual RX6650XT 8GB, SSD Toshiba RC500 512GB, SSD Lexar NM790 2TB, CoolerMaster V650 Gold, Windows 11 Home
Immagine

Masciale

Messaggio da Masciale »

Mai capitato nemmeno a me D:
DAILY: CPU AMD Ryzen R7 5700X - MOBO AsRock B550M-ITX/AC - GPU AMD AsRock RX 7900XTX Phantom Gaming 24GBD6 - RAM G.Skill TridentZ RED 32GB DDR4 @3200MHz - MONITOR IIYAMA GB3461WQSU-B1 HDR 21:9 UWQHD- SSD & HDD KIOXIA XG6 1TB NVMe 3x4 + KIOXIA XG6-P 2TB NVMe 3x4 - Toshiba L200 2TB - CASE & PSU NZXT H1 V2 - 750W 80+G - AUDIO Logitech Z333

Immagine

MULETTO: CPUAMD Ryzen R5 3600 + Raijintek EOS 240 RBW - MOBO GigaByte AORUS B550I PRO AX - GPU AMD Sapphire AMD RX5600XT 6GBD6RAM G.Skill TridentZ BLACK 16GB DDR4 @3200MHz - SSD Silicon Power PA34A80 256GBHDD Seagate Momentus 1TB 2.5" - CASE & PSU YEYIAN Hussar black + CoolerMaster V550 G-V2

Alessio89

Messaggio da Alessio89 »

Mai successo, che sia un file corrotto?

Jena Plisskin

Messaggio da Jena Plisskin »

Probabilmente questa pagina l'hai già vista:

http://www.solvusoft.com/it/files/bsod- ... elppm-sys/

dovesse ricapitare proverei ad andare in modalità sicura (l'F8 senza caricare driver esterni) e disinstallerei tutti i i vari driver esterni installati per poi upgradarli alle ultime versioni dopo un reboot. Cmq sono belle rotture :(

kinjo

Messaggio da kinjo »

Sto avendo problema KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED nel mio PC.

Fottemberg

Come scrissi sopra, sembra un problema di driver. Il PC è un po' incasinato, oppure è appena formattato?
PC: CoolerMaster MasterBox Q300P, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE, GIGABYTE B550M AORUS ELITE, 2x32GB Patriot Viper DDR4-3600, Asus Dual RX6650XT 8GB, SSD Toshiba RC500 512GB, SSD Lexar NM790 2TB, CoolerMaster V650 Gold, Windows 11 Home
Immagine

kinjo

Messaggio da kinjo »

Here’s the mail I got recently for my problem
I realize the inconvenience you are facing with Blue screen errors on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.
We appreciate your effort and time spent in resolving the issue.
Provide us additional information for better assistance:
1. What is the make and model of your device?
2. Are you able to boot the operating system to desktop with blue screen errors?
3. Which is the current operating system installed on your computer?
Stop errors (also sometimes called blue screen or black screen errors) can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. Errors that occur on a blue screen may be caused by a software problem or by a hardware problem.
If you are on Windows 10 operating system and unable to boot to the device, I suggest you to download Windows 10 ISO file, create an installation media from other working computer to perform Startup Repair of the computer that you are unable to boot.
Using ISO file to perform Startup Repair will allow the device to boot the system to Windows Recovery Environment and tries to repair the device.
Step 1: I suggest you to try Startup Repairing the Windows and check if it helps.
Download the Windows 10 ISO and create a Media Creation tool and then perform Startup Repair.
Refer to the following link: Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool
(Refer to the section "Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool” in the above article for creating the tool).
Step 2: After creating the tool perform Startup Repair.
I would like to inform that, if your Windows 10 is not able to boot or startup, Startup Repair will come into action and try to diagnose and fix the issue. It will scan system files, registry settings, configuration settings and more and try to fix the problem on its own, automatically.
Perform the Startup Repair:
1. When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually beF12.
2. The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.
3. Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to CD\DVD ROM.
4. After you boot your computer using Windows 10 DVD, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.
5. Select the correct time and Keyboard type.
6. Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner
7. Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and then click Startup Repair
Or otherwise try this : How To Fix KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED – 0x0000001E?

Fottemberg

I think you tried this way to fix the problem, but it didn't work.
In my opinion there is a driver which doesn't work well, so the fastest solution is to format the computer and reinstall all the software. But, if it's not possible, I suggest you to reinstall the drivers, one by one, in order to see if something changes. ;)
Immagine

michael.perez
Contatta:

Messaggio da michael.perez »

Il metodo più semplice è quello di risolvere il problema spegnendo Fast Startup

Passo 1 - Premere il tasto Windows + I insieme per aprire il pannello delle impostazioni.

Passo 2 - Ora, fai clic sul sistema

Passaggio 3 - Ora, fai clic su Accensione e sospensione dal menu a sinistra e fai clic su ulteriori impostazioni di alimentazione da destra.

Passaggio 4-Ora, fare clic su scegliere cosa fanno i pulsanti di accensione.

Passaggio 5 - Ora, fai clic su modifica impostazioni che al momento non sono disponibili.

Passaggio 6: deselezionare l'opzione per attivare l'avvio rapido.

Step 7 - Finalmente premi ok.

Ci sono anche molti altri metodi se questo non funziona per te, ma ti suggerisco di leggere di più sugli altri metodi prima di decidere quale sarebbe il migliore per te.

Link di riferimento:

https://www.techwhoop.com/kmode-exception-not-handled/
http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-1655 ... ndows.html

Bloccato